Sunday 23 November 2014

Production Log 8

To develop my BSR this week I looked at some of the common themes in BSR and picked out ones I thought which were most achievable as choosing a theme like parenthood would be difficult as we don't have many actors available who would fit that role and wouldn't be available during the times we would like to film. The main theme I chose for my film was Race as I live in a multicultural area and could use actors of different ethnicities to film, and it is an issue in current events due to things like UKIP's recent Rochester win which became a key influence for my BSR idea.

I wanted someone who had as much of an interest in media as I do and would work hard to make a great film opening and I feel I've chosen someone with these qualities. Teamwork is a large aspect in this production so I wanted someone who I was friends with but could also work well with, the person I chose to work with is very calm and I feel this is a strong quality in a partner as when we reach the deadline she will be able to think clearly and work just as well as she normally would.





I do not forsee any future issues with my partner and I hope that things will run smoothly and we make a good film together.

No comments:

Post a Comment